Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WOW! I HAVE A BLOG

Dear Friends,

       After watching Julia and Julie, or was it Julie and Julia, I finally learned what a blog is, and now I have one.  I hope you will be patient as I learn how to use this "new fangled stuff."  My biggest fear is that I am used to writing for the ear, and if anyone is actually going to read what I write, I send it to my editor, who happens to be my best friend.  Sooooo, with the great fear of misspelled words and poor grammatical habits, I venture off into the "bloggisphere."
       My hope is to use this space for educational purposes, to remind folks what is coming up at the church, to brag about Westminter Presbyterian Church, to offer (for what it is worth) what is on my mind, and maybe an occasional joke.
       Anyway I hope you not only enjoy the new Westminster website, but that you will find this blog worth reading.

       May we all experience God's love today,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment