Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Got to See These Photos

I received an email from one of our members saying that she had posted some photos on the church's "shutterfly" page.  My first thought was, what is "shutterfly"?  And where on earth is the "shutterfly" page?  I looked in the library, then the offices.  I checked the bulletin boards, but could not find the "quacking insect."  I finally remembered being told something about how to post photos on the church webpage, so I checked there, and low and behold, I was in for a wonderful surprised.  There are hundreds of photos there and you need to take a look, for it will certainly lift your spirits.

To view the photos, you first must go to the church webpage --  westpreschurch.com.  "Click" on the tab that says "Church Life."  Then click on the Photo Gallary.  And finally on "http://westpresnac.shutterfly.com" and start viewing.  However looking at what I just typed, maybe all you have to do is enter the "shutterfly" address which is in green in the above line.

In my last post, I wrote about an issue that is facing the Presbyterian Church USA.  And I know when the news breaks about the passing of General Assembly Amendment 10-A, there will be some who will think that the Presbyterian Church, as we know it, is in trouble.  Well, I think if you look at the photos on the "shaking  arthropod," (I mean "shutterfly"), you will know that all is well at Westminster as we work for, and worship Jesus Christ as a church family.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment