Monday, January 5, 2015

2015


 
 
As we progress through 2015, I could offer 52 high energy, entertaining worship services and all you have to do is come and enjoy.
I could remind folks of Westminster’s incredible music program that promises to tingle your spine and raise the goose bumps on your arms.
There could be the promise of enlightenment and spiritual truths that will help you make it through the year.
            There are a lot of idol promises I could make, but actually there is only one I can make with any confidence, and that being, every Sunday when you come to worship Jesus will be there.  He will be expecting you.  He will be honored by your presence. 
So I pray that as we begin this New Year may we remember our Lord’s presence with his people and that God will empower us to worship in spirit and in truth. 
See you in church!!
            Steve
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment